By Asmithey
I am sure you are aware. But the latest B-Maxwell supports MR v3.1 with Blender 2.75a. I am a windows user and it works pretty flawlessly.

Fire works as long as all objects are assigned a material can be default material too for testing. Fire does not render instanced objects though, yet.
By Asmithey
There is not a B-maxwell add on for v3.2 but it works for v3.1.

You mention you will not upgrade until there is a plug in for v3. B-maxwell has worked with v3 for at least a year. You could be enjoying the benefits of Maxwell v3.1 with Blender right now. I am sure N. Ildar is working on the add-on for MW 3.2.
By AndreD
Asmithey wrote:There is not a B-maxwell add on for v3.2 but it works for v3.1.

You mention you will not upgrade until there is a plug in for v3. B-maxwell has worked with v3 for at least a year. You could be enjoying the benefits of Maxwell v3.1 with Blender right now. I am sure N. Ildar is working on the add-on for MW 3.2.
I´m still thinking to upgrade, but I would like a 3.2 support with all the new features..
There is still some hope, that the native Blender reference support brings an official integration..^^
By Blazko
Hello.
Today I was trying to download Maxwell Render 3.2.1.5 for testing, but I realized that the newest version of BMaxwell works only with Maxwell 3.1.1.
Currently it doesn't really matter because I was unable to download MW probably because of the overloaded server.
Is there a chance that BMaxwell will somehow work with the newest version of Maxwell? And if it's not possible how can I get Maxwell 3.1.1 for testing?
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

They could still catch up without even finishing t[…]