All posts related to V3
By T0M0
Hmm... at least documentation for V4 should be unlocked or V4 thread could be created here on forum :|
By Max
Tea_Bag wrote:
Max wrote:Havent Upgraded yet. I would love to see features and stuff, still havent seen anything, also i need confirmation i am not gonna lose v3 license with the upgrade to 4.
You will loose the V3 license when upgrading to V4
I have been told both ways, so im waiting for an official Next Limit confirmation about this.
By Tea_Bag
Max wrote:
Tea_Bag wrote:
Max wrote:Havent Upgraded yet. I would love to see features and stuff, still havent seen anything, also i need confirmation i am not gonna lose v3 license with the upgrade to 4.
You will loose the V3 license when upgrading to V4
I have been told both ways, so im waiting for an official Next Limit confirmation about this.
Ah I see :)
By T0M0
I think it will work like that you won't be able to generate new license for V3 after you upgrade to V4.
So keep your V3 for your current workstation and it should be ok.
By T0M0
I used proxy to view that website. Hope tomorrow we will know more, sorry but releasing wasn't very successful :(
By Max
T0M0 wrote:I used proxy to view that website. Hope tomorrow we will know more, sorry but releasing wasn't very successful :(
why does it load with proxy??? and not normal..
By T0M0
I saw that too, maybe it's a mistake in table or FIRE on GPU really didn't pass to final version. Just speculations.
By T0M0
It would. I wasn't expecting SSS or ThinCoat for this release after watching GTC2016, but I was surprised about Additive layers. Hope we won't wait to long for new update.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]