All posts related to V3
By Q2
T-Minus: 0 aehm... zero... ahem... does anyone know if we have a lift off.... anyone... could someone have a look at the launchpad please? anything? aehm, is there smoke guys? any sign of a booster fireing? anyone? anything? come on guys, work with me here!

:shock:
By Max
there is now an option to upgrade on our customer portal, im gonna wait for some clarification first :)
For those who used the 30% promo looks like (if im not terribly wrong) you can pick 2 free licenses. either nodelocked or floating, 2 plugin included (either 2 software plugin, or 1 studio + 1 plugin). This is pretty damn awesome.

hope more info comes out shortly :)
By Neil Evans
Just bought Maxwell4 as an upgrade from 3 and got the choice of two plugins.. I am happy :-) I use both Max and Maya and was worried I would have to buy separate licenses. Thank you Next Limit! Time to play...
By numerobis
Only 5 nodes included?!? :shock:

So for 2 plugins + Studio and 10 nodes floating i need 2 packages, one floating and one nodelocked? = 1280€ :shock: :shock: :shock:
By Max
numerobis wrote:Only 5 nodes included?!? :shock:

So for 2 plugins + Studio and 10 nodes floating i need 2 packages, one floating and one nodelocked? = 1280€ :shock: :shock: :shock:
im confused? you dont have to pay if you had 30% promo.
By Aniki
so whats the actual upgrade pricing? Currently the portal shows 590 for nodelocked and 690 for floating.. which is way too much/much more I was expecting..

Why do I have to choose 3 options? Cant I do an upgrade for only one Maxwell License I have?
By Max
Havent Upgraded yet. I would love to see features and stuff, still havent seen anything, also i need confirmation i am not gonna lose v3 license with the upgrade to 4.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]