All posts related to V3
By Max
Rafal SLEK wrote:Via customer portal (https://portal.nextlimit.com/) upgrade purchase is possible now.
yes it has been since a while now, just wondering if someone actually went trough the procedure of upgrading and being able to download and install it.
By limbus
This must be the worst product launch in a long time.
First delayed, then multiple 404 errors all over the website. And according to this thread, the info about GPU capabilities is wrong. Oh, and the documentation is missing as well.

Can we get at least a complete list of new features and fixed bugs? Right now GPU rendering seems to be the big new thing but according to the official feature list it looks like it is in early beta, missing many critical features. How many month will it take until GPU and CPU rendering is on par feature wise?

So right now we are expected to pay for an upgrade that looks very beta and buy new hardware to use the one big new feature (our renderfarm sure does not have any GPUs in it). But only one GPU per system means that we still have to have many computers for rendering. Seriously?
By T0M0
Can you download V4 via customer portal ? My Downloads page is empty for me, I tried different browsers :?
By Max
the lack of official answer is alarming to say the least..
still the website isnt on..

after spending 620€ this is quite demotivating
By l1407
T0M0 wrote:Can you download V4 via customer portal ? My Downloads page is empty for me, I tried different browsers :?
me too :cry:
By Max
can someone explain to me what is the difference between:

"Maxwell v3 to Maxwell 4 Nodelocked" and "Maxwell v3 to Maxwell 4 Floating" ?
I have 1 workstation machine only.

ps. nevermind, found out myself
By luis.hijarrubia
I can confirm the lack of physical sky on gpu is a typo. It's been there from the begining.

We are working on Linux and Mac support on GPU engine. So not being on the roadmap doesn't mean we are not going to do it.

And we hope to release new versions very often the following months, both fixing issues (the graphic card driver world is...) and giving new features.

The network update (wich is in beta site) is quite huge. And will be on main release soon too.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]