All posts related to V3
....then it probably IS a bug :P

Please post any obvious bugs you find in the appropriate Bug forums to keep things sorted. It will also help the developers a great when posting bugs if:

- you first try to simplify the situation as much as possible. For ex. does this problem occur with this particular scene/material or all scenes/materials? What is it really that causes the bug? Remove/simplify as much as possible while keeping the problem.

- have a repeatable series of steps so the dev can reproduce it to cause the problem

- post or send via private message if possible the scene/material (upload the scene files somewhere if necessary and send the link)
Hello to all. I am a member Maxwell render for 8 years, a few days ago I installed version 3 and I think I found a bug. In fact, I'm sure.
You can also try: open Maxwell Studio, import a polygon from any library Maxwell, and set the room create a front view by pressing F on views, but also B, L, R, T, D. Now try to render, both with the FIRE button, which with RENDER. Any views you will select a pre-set, the rendering is always done using the view PERSPECTIVE resolution to 480x640 px.
In short, it seems that Maxwell give a damn if you set the room. If you create a room with a view and set a minimum of perspective, then it will render with the correct view (and with the resolution set by the user).

Yesterday I installed version 3.0.1 but the problem has not disappeared.
Solutions?

PS: the other day I created the account in order to post on this forum, but I've never been able to do so because of an initial block that I never managed to take off. Also contact the administrators of this forum is impossible. Why blocked users just registered? Why is there a shred of e-mail to contact you if you have something goes wrong?
Maurizio, welcome to the forum but please read what the instructions above:
Please post any obvious bugs you find in the appropriate Bug forums
Is this the appropriate forum or thread to post your bug? Which is not a bug by the way, you need a perspective view to render. If you want to render an orthographic view, then set the view to perspective but use the new orthographic lens from the Camera settings. See the online docs for details.

Second about the issue of posting, we only allow licensed users to post on this forum, and it's been this way since many years. The way to control that is by using the "Register for forum posting" link that you will find in the customer area. If you had used that link to register with the forum, you would automatically have gained posting access.

Otherwise you could have contacted us either via the contact form on the website, or the support forms in the customer portal.
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]