By luistreb
guys, there was a problem, the site closed the submission form yesterday at 11:59 AM instead of 11:59 PM, and I couldn't send my image.Please,consider accepting my image. I worked hard.
Yesterday i freaked out beacause it was closed at 12:00 AM, at the bottom of the page says that the final date for submissions is September 22nd at 11:59 CET , so I thought ok, it was at 11:59 AM. But today I read the top of the page, it says:

Submissions between:
September 10th, 2013 and
September 22nd, 2013 at 11:59pm CET

Thanks,
Luis
By Elle83
luistreb wrote: Submissions between:
September 10th, 2013 and
Was the "pm" always there? I think that they added after the questions on the forum (the pdf still states 11:59 so it was quite right to suppose that the hour was written with the 24h notation)... I wish that if they did such a change they would have made it more clear on the forum as well because it would have better for everyone.

Anyway, don't worry. We've all had the same problem and we are waiting for official response.
By luistreb
Elle83 wrote:
luistreb wrote: Submissions between:
September 10th, 2013 and
Was the "pm" always there? I think that they added after the questions on the forum (the pdf still states 11:59 so it was quite right to suppose that the hour was written with the 24h notation)... I wish that if they did such a change they would have made it more clear on the forum as well because it would have been more clear for everyone.

Anyway, don't worry. We've all had the same problem and we are waiting for official response.
Ok, thanks! Is there a official post-entry on the forum to follow?
By novena
hi Luis,
there are a lot of us who are in the same situation, what we did is posted a copy of our final entry together with the wireframe screenshot in our respective ´thread'...

you are right, it stands cleear and loud the final date as september 22, 11:59pm... Im waiting for a positive response from NL stafff :)

By Gis
Hi Luis,
Our apologies for the mistake. It is our fault and of course, you will be allowed to submit your image. You can do so sending it directly to my email account. gisela.rodriguez@netlimit.com

Please use the subjetc of the competition theme. We will be uploading the images to the site during the day.

Many thanks and good luck.
luistreb wrote:guys, there was a problem, the site closed the submission form yesterday at 11:59 AM instead of 11:59 PM, and I couldn't send my image.Please,consider accepting my image. I worked hard.
Yesterday i freaked out beacause it was closed at 12:00 AM, at the bottom of the page says that the final date for submissions is September 22nd at 11:59 CET , so I thought ok, it was at 11:59 AM. But today I read the top of the page, it says:

Submissions between:
September 10th, 2013 and

Thanks,
Luis
By Gis
Hi Víctor,

As I said to Luis, you are welcome to send your image to my personal email account.
gisela.rodriguez@nextlimit.com
Please accept our apppologies.

Good luck.
novena wrote:hi Luis,
there are a lot of us who are in the same situation, what we did is posted a copy of our final entry together with the wireframe screenshot in our respective ´thread'...

you are right, it stands cleear and loud the final date as september 22, 11:59pm... Im waiting for a positive response from NL stafff :)

By luistreb
Ok!THanks! I'll send my picture when I get home, because I'm at work right now.
Thanks!
By luistreb
Hi Gisela!
I send you my email with my renders yesterday, but I was concern because my image didn´t appear on the voting page. So i started looking the forum and I realize that you wrote wrong your email (gisela.rodriguez@netlimit.com, take a look at the top) so you didn't receive my email. Finally I sent u a new email to the correct email address at 8:00 PM yestarday with my images. Please consider my situation, I've worked so hard for about a month.
Thanks
By Gis
Hi Luis,

Of course your image will be up in a minute. We are working on it.
Best luck and thanks for participating
luistreb wrote:Hi Gisela!
I send you my email with my renders yesterday, but I was concern because my image didn´t appear on the voting page. So i started looking the forum and I realize that you wrote wrong your email (gisela.rodriguez@netlimit.com, take a look at the top) so you didn't receive my email. Finally I sent u a new email to the correct email address at 8:00 PM yestarday with my images. Please consider my situation, I've worked so hard for about a month.
Thanks
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]