By Mihai
It's a nice model but I think you need to work on the lighting mood. It just feels like the whole environment only consists of a cardboard wall suspended up in the air, lack of contrast. What's the main subject of the image, make that the lightest (usually), darken the rest. Just a tip to make you curious :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chiaroscuro
By seghier
hi Mihai . the main subject is create eiffel tower with matchsticks .
for the environement : i test render with maxwell srudio and the sky is blue and clear but in skethup with the same settings the sky is white !
i will modify the result with photoshop and add a background
what is this link ? lmgtfy.com/?q=chiaroscuro
thank you
By Mihai
Link doesn't work for you? It's to show examples of light & dark in your image and how important it is to draw the users attention. I didn't mean to say the whiteness seen through the window is the main problem, but the "room" lighting itself that is flat.
By BeeCee
I liked the idea that the individual was building from an actual view of the tower. Maybe adjust the angle so that it looks like an artist's POV?
By seghier
Mihai wrote:Link doesn't work for you? It's to show examples of light & dark in your image and how important it is to draw the users attention. I didn't mean to say the whiteness seen through the window is the main problem, but the "room" lighting itself that is flat.
the link doesn't work in android mobile but i search the word and understand what you mean.
i create add two lights in the room and add bump to the wall . you can see shadow of the wood of the window .
i will try other tests
By seghier
BeeCee wrote:I liked the idea that the individual was building from an actual view of the tower. Maybe adjust the angle so that it looks like an artist's POV?
thank you i will try other views but i don't have time for render .
yesterday i search about photography lighting and setup studios .if i have time i will try one or two different setups
now i try titanic in the bottle

By seghier
i have many ideas but with my laptop and the render time i can't do what i want
i made new concept ; i called it "Renaissance" and i choose Titanic and Eiffel tower because they are a famous icons of the first steps of revolution .
i will submit the new idea as final image when the render finished.
By novena
beautiful work my friend!!
I really like it, simple, clean and neat... seems you are getting use to win rendering competitions :)
I have the same problem, but not finished yet, still some work to do and then render, Im taking for granted that pleople from Next Limit are going to fix this issue...
good luck
V
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]