End date: May 13
By toby28
Really impressive, Victor. Not only on the rendering front but you´re truly tying in lots of Spanish history in here! I saw the processions in León last year and in Bilbao this past year... and I like the Dalí addition (great museum in Figueres!).
By novena
toby28 wrote:Really impressive, Victor. Not only on the rendering front but you´re truly tying in lots of Spanish history in here! I saw the processions in León last year and in Bilbao this past year... and I like the Dalí addition (great museum in Figueres!).
Thanks a lot Toby28! I much appreciate your comment, I found really powerful the images from the holy week (semana santa), so I hope I can nail a nice image... yes nice museum in Figueres :)
best
V
By novena
seghier wrote:Nice work novena;i see two character with the same pose and the same detail in cloth ; can you avoid that for realism ?
Thanks seghier for the advise, that image is just a test, im not repeating characters on my final entry
Best
V
By novena
Mihai wrote:Hi, I sent you a PM.

Just one final tip: the more channels you enable, the longer it can take to render. Maybe you don't need some channels like fresnel, roughness....
Hi Mihai, I received your PM, the license info looks different to the one I received, I will send it to you via PM... thanks for the tips :)
first I have to try to to license the software, I hope it is not too late
anyway thanks a lot for helping :)
best
V
By seghier
hi novena:)
sorry i can't read or sent or modify anything in my account here ; i don't know why
message of the forum :
You are not authorised to read private messages
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]