End date: May 13
By rodrigonotor
seghier wrote:t
my father died yesterday . and i don t know if i can continue or no but i will try
seghier, although no words can really help to ease the loss, my sinceres condolences. I know what means lost a father.

Regards
By seghier
update
i use daz and rhino to create idea inpired from CALATRAVA style
CALATRAVA artist and architect and in some projects he use human body
now i will work with material of the body and the surface
By seghier
i develop my last idea : CALATRAVA style and cutting of ground (making by human) to show grass (nature)... (sorry for my english , i hope my idea is clear)
and i use camera map in 3dsmax ; with camera map i don't need to use shadow channel or alpha ; i just play with the light of hdr and other light to avoid lighteness or darkeness of the ground
i use two free characters but the result not realistic ; than i use daz to create woman
now i render the final image and i will make some retouch to fix errors

and the rendre time :)
By seghier
verification of the camera result
i use map from google earth and i verify the dimensions in 3dsmax
i use also the hdr image to verify the human height
By seghier
i try to add this photo to the final render
i create 3d object with daz with same pose to calculate shadows
------
i hope to success in the composition , i never tried that
By seghier
Hello
i have question
the ground in the photo have two parts one without reflection and one with reflection
when i try adding reflection to the left part it became bright than the right part; how can i avoid that ?
By Mihai
What are you rendering on, and what do you think it is in the scene that takes a long time? The scene itself looks pretty simple to me, there should be no reason for it to take a long time. Can you show a preview of what the render looks like?
By seghier
Hi Mihai
yes it is simple but there is noise in the sculpt ; i think because i use hdri an six lights ?
i increase the sampling level to 25 because with sl = 23 there exist some noise in sculpt and car
By Mihai
If you turn on Multilight, you can turn on/off each emitter while rendering to see which one(s) is giving you most noise. SL 25 is pretty extreme. Also post your material, maybe that's the problem.
By seghier
thank you
i turn off the lights and the most noise from hdri image ;the material i use online resources and local material with little modification and texture
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]