By pi
Hello,
I have a errors with the latest 2.7.19 plugin, try it with Revit 2014 French with a verry basic project.
The export fail after the first primitive, maxwell start and then render that primitive.
Have try it with a fresh and basic test: one floor and some walls, the export fail again, maxwell render the floor, nothing else.

When I try to uninstall it, everything seems ok but Revit complain, can't find the plugin but the Maxwell toolbar stay in place.
The Maxwell.dll and Maxwell folder are present in Programm folder.

Hum! hope that makes sense.

Here is the first error msg

And the second one

Thanks
By pi
Hi, sorry for that but it seams that gmail can't deliver the mail
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:"
message rejected by the server... blabla

Have you another mail please ?
By raduc
Thanks for the scene. It was a problem with the material translation process that occurred when some Revit materials had a procedural texture applied to them, like a gradient or checker for instance. We fixed it and it will be available in the next build.
Until then if this crash persists, you can stop it by assigning a referenced MXM file to the materials that have procedural textures in them.
By pi
Hi, assigning a Maxwell material don't fix the issue, even a very simple one like default.mxm.
Same issue here, same popup messages, same result with default Maxwell material assigned to floor and walls.

Thanks
By pi
Hello and sorry for the bad news, but same result here, same pop up, same image at the end.
I will try to uninstall reinstall revit and see.

Thanks
By WestCAD
Downloaded latest 2.7.20
Loaded a revit file, got same error message and rendered nothing from the model
Started a new file, added wall and it rendered fine (with error messages)
Added window and tried rendering again...rendered without added window
By raduc
WestCAD wrote:Downloaded latest 2.7.20
Loaded a revit file, got same error message and rendered nothing from the model
Started a new file, added wall and it rendered fine (with error messages)
Added window and tried rendering again...rendered without added window
Can you send me the .rfa file for the window?, or if it's from the standard Revit library can you tell me which one is it ?
By pi
hi,
nothing new here after a fresh install of Revit Archi 2014 and Maxwell plug 2.7.20.
I got the same popup and same result.
By GMcDowellJr
To add to the conversation... I'm experiencing the same thing with 2.7.20 and when I try re-installing 2.7.19 the error persists.

Not for nothing but this is really bad timing for me as we're trying to push out presentations for and awards submittal...
By pi
Thanks a lot, it's ok now, no more complaints from Revit.
My little crappy test render what I expect.

Thanks for your efforts, I'll test it deeper shortly.
By WestCAD
Cheers.
The latest plug-in works with none of the previous errors that I was getting
Great work
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]