By BeeCee
When I create a new project and place a few walls, the plugin renders fine, but when I attempt to render mt current building project, I get an error. Please see below.

By medmonds
And here's my error from a real project file... looks almost identical.

By thaBadfish
I am getting the same error after assigning materials to an existing project. This is after ~15 mins of exporting after clicking Render.
By jmendez
I've been getting the same error....

My scene will only render if I turn off the Stair and Railing categories in the views.....

Very unusual!!!!
By raduc
jmendez wrote:I've been getting the same error....

My scene will only render if I turn off the Stair and Railing categories in the views.....

Very unusual!!!!
Yes, some stairs and handrails give this error, we found the problem and fixed it, it will be available in the next build
By eirose
I also have error message show up when I try to export the file.

Thanks

By wagurto
I have the same error even though I have a few walls, slab and a roof (no stairs or railing at all).
Any explianation?
thanks
By raduc
wagurto wrote:I have the same error even though I have a few walls, slab and a roof (no stairs or railing at all).
Any explianation?
thanks
When we export to mxs, we first export a fbx from revit and then link the objects in the exported fbx to data we get from the revit api (to get materials and light data for instance). Usually we can do this, but there are some objects that cannot be linked to the API because they don't have an id associated with them and that's what causes the crash. We traced the issue to balusters associated with some of the stairs which is why I said that's the problem, but even if there are more objects with the same issue, the fix we made should cover them as well.
By medmonds
Great... Can you share a timeframe on when the fix will be available? I'm very eager to have Maxwell working in my daily Revit production environment.
By wagurto
Raduc, I am not talking about a real project with lot of objects on it. I just created a simple test scene, 4 walls generic, one slab concrete, one roof generic. I hit render on the maxwell plug in and I got the error. I tried several other projects just to test and neither of then render.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]