By polynurb
sorry for my spamming.. :D

just tried to drag n' drop a texture into the database manager at the TexturesBase Catalog, but the nothing would show up there.. and it wouldn't let me drop it into a volume but only into the base catalog. i think this worked before.. but i haven't used the DBM in a while.

all other drag n' drops work fine (bsdf, displ....)

thanks,

daniel
By polynurb
do i remeber right that it was possible to drag bsdfs back from the DBM into an existing material? atm. this does not work here .. i can drag all stuff (except textures) into the DBM.. but once it is in.. no way to get it out again.
(tried on v4 and v5)

*same time posting
By Polyxo
JDHill wrote:Looks like you're right...apparently this is not used very much, since I hadn't had any reports about it until now.
I noticed this too but thought I was just too stupid to understand the new DBM behaviour...
Please add this in again Jeremy!
By JDHill
Oh, it's all in there, but two or three rebellious lines of code have positioned themselves in strategic locations and are consipiring together to prevent you from dropping things...it only took about five minutes to find them though, so it will be working fine again in the next update.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]