By juby0052
I'm losing a lot of time re-scaling things once I've adjusted an objects texture mapping properties. If I restart rhino, or simply apply another object with the same texture mapped material, all of the mapping properties are 'forgotten'. What is strange is that when I go to adjust the properties they are usually correct, its just a matter of changing them to something else and then back to the correct value to make it scale properly again. Usually maxwell will render whatever is displayed in my viewport regardless of the texture mapping properties of an object. Any suggestions?

Thanks
By JDHill
Are you using the version 1.7.31 plugin? Do the materials you're using have Real Scale enabled in their textures?
By juby0052
i'm using 1.7.1 (I can't upgrade until IT get's the new version). And no, real scale was turned off. I was reading though some of the posts that youve made on texture mapping, which make sense, but this feels more like a glitch. I'll experiment with real scale to see if texture mapping properties are retained.
By JDHill
I thought that might be the case. If I remember correctly, you should have better luck if you use texture Channel 1 in your textures - that older plugin version was trying hard to match up the texture shown in the viewport with the mapping it corresponds to in Rhino, and since there's no 'channel 0' mapping in Rhino, it just enforced a generic surface mapping when the viewport was updated.
By juby0052
changing the channel to 1 seems to be working. thanks!

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]