Newest Plugin for Rhino, I can't say yes to the option Settings -> Simulens-Glare (Enabled y/n). What do I do wrong?

Oh, this is going to be embarrasing, but I don't know what the DST checkbox is for..?? Couldn't find any explanantion anywhere in the manuals.
By JDHill
The plugin will allow you to enable Glare after you have set Aperture and Obstacle maps. DST just means Daylight Savings Time. I'll note these things for the next time I update the plugin manual.

JD
By Hypsis
what do you have for working times .. ;)

glare: ah ok, thanks!

DST: ah now I know what it's all about, this has nothing to do with Maxwell, it's this damn changing of the clocks two times the year.

So, having a building in germany I should enable DST, correct?
By Hypsis
bet you won't read this anymore :twisted:

I thought DST enabled meant it would change the time automatically, like windows does after asking. I sure will save this link at a safe place, thank a lot!

(Now I'll go to sleep, too, my children will surely wake me up very soon :cry: ah well.... )

Thanks again!
By JDHill
Hypsis wrote:I thought DST enabled meant it would change the time automatically, like windows does after asking.
It's one thing to have a map in memory for GMT offsets because the zones are well-established (though confusingly so), but DST is a much more arbitrary thing, for example:
The U.S. begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. local time on the second Sunday in March and reverts to Standard Time at 2:00 a.m. local time on the first Sunday in November. DST is not observed in Hawaii or Arizona, with the exception of the Navajo Nation, which does observe DST, even in Arizona.
imho, DST is just way more trouble than it's worth...
By Hypsis
imho, DST is just way more trouble than it's worth...
YES!
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]