By relish123
I am using Sketchup 2013 and Maxwell Render Standalone. I have built a fairly simple model of the exterior of a house and am using proxies for trees. I tested it as I went along and it worked for a while. Then it started saying "Export Failed" when I tried to render a view. There was no error message or anything, just says "export failed". So I deleted the last proxies and purged, and tried again but still won't render. I can't seem to find help on this anywhere.
By JDHill
Most likely the plugin says that, because it doesn't have any further information. If you would be willing to send or upload the model (jeremy at nextlimit dotcom, or use dropbox, etc), I would like to take a look and find the cause.
By relish123
JDHill wrote:Most likely the plugin says that, because it doesn't have any further information. If you would be willing to send or upload the model (jeremy at nextlimit dotcom, or use dropbox, etc), I would like to take a look and find the cause.
Thanks JDHill, I have since deleted all of the proxies. I will try again and if the problem re-creates itself I will send the model to you. I just wish there was more training available for the Plugin Version of Maxwell. I am feeling a little lost and scrambling trying to learn how to use this program.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]