By dariolanza
Hi all,

Joan Andreu has created and shared a cool compositing node for Nuke.
MXIAutoComp mimics the capabilities of Multilight in Nuke from EXR render footage. It allows you to extract the light buffers embedded on an EXR image file or sequence (if rendered with Multilight enabled) and automatically creates the complete nodes compositing structure associated to the lights embedded and mixes them adding independent intensity controls to each light, providing you the same adjustment capabilities as Multilight sliders do (but enjoying the noteworthy savings in file size derived from using EXR instead of MXI files).

It also allows you to extract the extra render buffers embedded on the EXR render and even import the emitters sliders configuration from an external emixer file.

You can see more information and download it from our Tools resources page: http://support.nextlimit.com/display/resources/Tools

I hope you find it useful on your compositing work. Let me know your opinions about it.

Thanks Joan!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]