By simmsimaging
Having this problem now on one of my nodes. It says "disconnected" the instant I send the job through. All other nodes are working fine, and when I ran a lo-res test it worked fine.

Node has been restarted, as has the whole computer and it still won't add the job.

In the Manager window I got this message on *first* sending the job out:

[03/October/2011 19:12:00] RENDER1 has failed while sending/receiving dependencies. Trying to recover..
[03/October/2011 19:12:00] It is not possible to restore dependencies after this failure.

Everything seems in order network-wise. Any tips?

b
By numerobis
simmsimaging wrote: In the Manager window I got this message on *first* sending the job out:

[03/October/2011 19:12:00] RENDER1 has failed while sending/receiving dependencies. Trying to recover..
[03/October/2011 19:12:00] It is not possible to restore dependencies after this failure.
b
yes, i have this problem too sometimes...
and if the node starts again with the same job it's still listed as "disconnected" and the merging fails. :roll:
By simmsimaging
So far the only way around it was to turn of 'send dependencies'. That was causing some other problems on the nodes getting started too. With that off things seem fine, with the exception of one node that just won't work properly, but I had asked about that a few months ago with no solution.

/b
By simmsimaging
Dependencies off/on is not solving this actually, or I'm having similar problems for another reason.

There doesn't seem to be any way to release a disconnected node from the render and prevent it from ruining the merge. None of the options in the monitor seem to work.

/b
By RobMitchell
I've also started having this problem over the last few weeks and I'm not sure what - if anything - has changed to cause it. The network's set up the same as always and the files don't include anything out of the ordinary. Incredibly frustrating to come in after a few hours to see that it's disconnected and failed to merge.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]