By b-kandor
In modo plugin, fire window, how can I quickly refocus the camera when I zoon in to check details? This function eludes me. I see the f button but that just re-syncs to the modo camera position I believe.

Thanks,
By Marton Day8
What is your intention? Would you like to focus the camera on a certain element? It is not possible right now as it is in modo.
The f button modifies the focus to the scene optimal focus point. (The same autofocus command what you have on the modo camera panel.)

Márton
By b-kandor
Ok, I understand now. But that button appears to just switch the fire viewport to match the modo camera target and zoom doesnt' it?

I like to zoom and pan the fire window independently, usually to check uv mapping of a small detail. The fire window lets you do that, but the image will be out of focus unless you manipulate the modo camera first. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks,
By Marton Day8
Ok, now I have understood it.

So you change the FIRE viewport independently from the modo camera, and you would like to focus it. Unfortunately the plugin doesn't "see" now the Maxwell scene, I mean it doesn't know at a certain pixel position how far is the object from the camera.
I have already requested this feature from the core team, so hopefully I can implement it at some point.

Márton
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]