By PietroS
working with modo 601 sp3, maxwell 2.7.10 and the acual modo maxwell plugin on mac osx 10.6.8

it seems not possible anymore to select a directional light in "set physical sun" in the modo maxwell interface?
if I select a directiona light there is the modo message: "Not available" This message even appears if i reset it to "none"
Also: switching on or off the "sun display" has no effect. The image does not change.
Also: activiating multilight i can not influence the sun intensity in the render window. only the environment intensity can be modified.
Is this a bug?

Please help!

Also i have to say, i experienced quite a lot of modo crashes, one serious one, shutting down my complete osx system.
how is that possible?
After a crash, reopening the file of the project i worked on when it crashed, modo crashed immediatly. I finally found out that it would not crash anymore,
if it would not open in the modo "render" viewports and if, using the model, paint or uv viewport would switch off one specific material in the shader tree.
if i would then reload the material, that obviously seemed to cause the crash, modo and maxwell would work fine.

(i have installed modo 501 and modo 601 on the same machine, but seperated the configs and deleted the com.luxology files in the preferences after every update)
so i guess this is still compatibility issues?
By PietroS
it must be a bug!
if i don't choose maxwell environment, but use the modo environment, and there select a directional light as sun, in maxwell render, i have all the parameters for sun, environment etc, that i can modify (having activated the multilight option in the maxwell modo plugin options window)

please fix those bugs ASAP!!! As modo 601 is out for quite some time now such basic things should not be an issue anymore....!
If it's on the side of Luxology let me know, and i will post this there.
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]