Hello,

It seems the crashes you see with the current plugin running under modo 601 will be fixed on the Luxology side with a new modo Service pack. I don't have any release info for that but hopefully soon.
I have also done some compatibility changes, but I don't have access to the new Service pack so I can't say more right now.

Márton
Marton, thanks for your reply!

About the fur/hair issue, from Lux side they say: "As for the hair issue, that's up to NextLimit. The stuff in the SDK is there."
So can we expect a fur/hair Modo to Maxwell feature as soon as the next SP is out?

That would be G R E A T!

looking forward to be able to use Maxwell with modo601
Marton Day8 wrote:Hello,

It seems the crashes you see with the current plugin running under modo 601 will be fixed on the Luxology side with a new modo Service pack. I don't have any release info for that but hopefully soon.
I have also done some compatibility changes, but I don't have access to the new Service pack so I can't say more right now.

Márton

You might want to request beta access to develope your plugin inline with their releases.... would be a smart move on your part and I dont think luxology would disagree.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]