I tried pretty much everything I can think of but I can't eliminate the following warning.

[LOG] *****************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************************

--- [FRAME 0] ---
[Warning]: Exporter can't convert modo environment image map to Maxwell IBL environment perfectly!

[Reason(s)]:
- Texture locator projection axis is not parallel with modo UP axis.

Please check Plugin Manual for further information about environment conversion!

*************************************************************************************************************

As far as I can see all the setting is OK but I kept getting this warning. Can you help me please.

******Never mind I fixed the problem I had to reduce the scale down to 1X 1Y and 1Z that's strange I tried making it larger but not smaller before I fixed it.******

God Bless
Unfortunately it is not possible to perfectly follow the modo settings with the Maxwell IBL background (it depends on the transform settings) -> that is why you have to take care what kind of transforms you do on the HDR environment.

For example you can't have different scale values on the different axises. But it can be a bug also... Could you send me your scene for a test?

Márton
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]