By BZ-Architekten
Hello everyone,

I would like to kindly ask, if somebody have already also had similar difficulties while trying the new extension feature in Maxwell Studio 3.2 called Asset Reference. I am trying to realize a smooth workflow between the Archicad 17 and Maxwell Studio 3.2. Asset reference should be a key thing in order to achieve it as it enables the possibility of just updating the model in Maxwell Studio after changing and modifying the Archicad model. But, as I was told, one needs to first export the Archicad model to .obj or .dae file format for Maxwell to be able to read it. But then I really dont know how this model should be controled and how I view the surface of the model I am trying to assign the (in Maxwell Studio modified) material to, because in viewport the whole model is shown just as a one single whole object, wehre I cannot click on any element of it separately.
I know that its just new feature but hope that someone had already came across this issue.

Thank you in advance,

RIchard Szilvassy
BZ-Architekten
By Marton Day8
Hello Richard,

What would you like to achieve exactly? Reading your post I had the feeling that you should try the Referenced MXS library instead of Asset Reference.

Márton

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]