By cscartdept
The plugin runs fine at first, but freezes on refresh or re-render. If I close the program and run again, I get the black splash screen, the links and a status at the bottom left as 'Updating Output...'.
By JDHill
Please make sure you are using the most current plugin (version 3.2.3, available here), and if you already are, then please let me know more about your situation (OS & version, SketchUp version, whether it occurs with a simple model, or involves the use of MXS References, volumetrics, and such).
By cscartdept
JDHill wrote:Please make sure you are using the most current plugin (version 3.2.3, available here), and if you already are, then please let me know more about your situation (OS & version, SketchUp version, whether it occurs with a simple model, or involves the use of MXS References, volumetrics, and such).
Done. So far so good. Curious why these appear to pop up recently (since two weeks ago).
By JDHill
It's not really possible to say much without knowing more about the situation. What you described sounds like an issue that was fixed in plugin version 3.2.1.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]