By JDHill
The 2.7.25 plugin, available for awhile via this forum, has now been released to the public. For those already using this build, this post is mainly to clarify that there is no need to download and reinstall, as the public release is comprised of the same physical packages as you are running currently (with so many changes, and with Siggraph conveniently getting in the way, I felt it best to let this have an extended period of exposure here before going fully public).

So with this Silverlight/SU2013 migration finally completed, shall we once again get down to the business of actually making the plugin do some new useful things?

Sounds good to me. :)
By uku25
JDHill wrote:The 2.7.25 plugin, available for awhile via this forum, has now been released to the public. For those already using this build, this post is mainly to clarify that there is no need to download and reinstall, as the public release is comprised of the same physical packages as you are running currently (with so many changes, and with Siggraph conveniently getting in the way, I felt it best to let this have an extended period of exposure here before going fully public).

So with this Silverlight/SU2013 migration finally completed, shall we once again get down to the business of actually making the plugin do some new useful things?

Sounds good to me. :)
So, I got this mail about new SketchUp 2013 compatible plugin from Maxwell Render Team. Is that means I must download SU 2013 pro and Maxwell_for_SketchUp-2.7.25 plugin to start using that new staff?
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]