By JDHill
Maxwell currently supports z-clipping (see Scene Manager > Camera > Z-Clip Planes, make sure Show Advanced View is enabled in the page's toolbar), but not clipping by arbitrary boundaries, if that is what you are referring to.
By valerostudio
No, not really. If you look at the Indigo forum basically you can right click a section plane in SU and tell the engine to cut the model there and hide the rest. Its like using the Zorro2 script without actually cutting your model.
By crcgrp
This would be fantastic!!! The z-clip option is more time consuming because, AFAIK, there is no way to know the distance of the camera in sketchup to be able to input correct values into the Z-clip parameters.
By JDHill
You don't really need to know the distance, because you can use the Pick DOF, Z-Clip, or Z-Buffer tool (it is in the plugin's menu & toolbar) to set those things interactively. As you use it, it reports the distance of the points you are picking in SketchUp's Measurements readout.
By crcgrp
I've messed around with it, but it doesn't seem easy, at least for me, to use as would the section plane. Since choosing the z-clip near/far snaps to sketchup points I find it hard to choose where I'd like. Not complaining, and maybe I'm not doing it correctly.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]