By Richard
Well I finally updated to V2 to grab the march deal!

Now feeling somewhat back in the loop!
By JDHill
Cool, Richard...I'll try to make sure you're glad that you did. :)
By Richard
JDHill wrote:Cool, Richard...I'll try to make sure you're glad that you did. :)
No doubts mate!

Hey JD just had a thought, not sure how far you are with the plugin though would it be possible to have the option to export but NOT launch the render, just thinking from the previous posts about people starting to use Studio more that if one has studio open and then exports from SU changes or scene add in's it would ease workflow if the action of the renderer launching then having to close it out before the drag into studio could be avoided?
By JDHill
Yes, you will have separate toolbar buttons for Render, Export to Studio, and Export MXS. When I am using Studio, generally I use Export to Studio first, then Export MXS on subsequent iterations -- if you overwrite the existing MXS, then you can just switch over to Studio, pull down the File menu to the recent files list, and choose the same MXS you're already working on to reload it.

Just thinking out loud now, it would probably be good if a 'Reload' button were added to Studio's toolbar.
By Richard
They are great loud thoughts!

In a perfect world on export from SU of any scene iterations or add in's the option would be to auto merge into existing MXS, though I do imagine that would log a whole new expanse of issues.

At present for scene extras one workflow is to open a second instance of SU then copy several reference markers from the first file and paste in place in the second instance upon which the say landscape can be compiled and ease burden on the original. Then exported with the same location as the first.

Again all to deal with SU's load limits! Grrrr! Mate the often asked feature for xrefed proxies raises it's head!

Not to take up anymore of your time mate, you have work to do!

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]