By JDHill
Sorry, I neglected to give you my email address, but this will work fine too. I'll look through and see what I can find...
By JDHill
Ah -- somehow I finally got the app into whatever flawed loop it's in on your machine. :) Now I just have to figure out how I got there, and how to do it at will.

By the way, here's how it is supposed to work:

When in Viewport mode, the plugin should always be grabbing the current viewport dimensions, and should update them whenever possible, i.e. when the SU camera is moved. The Preset value should always read Custom, except when the output dimensions actually match one of the presets in the list. Switching to Custom mode breaks that link, and the current dimensions, i.e. the viewport dimensions, should become current in the camera. Switching back to Viewport mode again should cause the plugin to read the viewport dimensions once again, re-establishing the link.

More news on this issue as it develops...
By JDHill
Check your pm inbox, Stefan, I sent you a link to a modified UI library.
By x_site
I found similar issues after trying the new plugin... it exports hidden geometry and does not render proxy objects. i try and follow the instructions and made sure all the options are set correctly.
When testing the scene with the previous plugin it works the way is suppose to... advise appreciated.
thanks
By JDHill
Can you confirm that the issue with incorrect export of hidden geometry is limited to SketchUp Groups? For that, I have found the source of the problem already. I do not know of an issue with the proxy replacement feature yet, so if you could elaborate, or preferably, send a small scene demonstrating this to me @ jeremy at nextlimit dot com.
By Richard
JD

Mate I can confirm that it seems hidden geometry if a group does export and render even if the layer it is on is turned off!
By thinkbuild
JD

For what it is worth, my testing also confirms the behavior Richard reports above.

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]