By arch3d
Mihai,
Can you check if is it bug?
If i animate optical center shift or focal lenght exported sequence has all time same value as at current frame.

Cheers
By Mihai
I can't confirm that using the latest plugin built for V3 which will be out in a little while. Both focal length and center shift animate correctly through the MXS sequence.

How are you exporting the sequence exactly? I've used Render>Current pass. Did you use the export feature? Which version of SI and Maxwell plugin?
By arch3d
Mihai wrote:I can't confirm that using the latest plugin built for V3 which will be out in a little while. Both focal length and center shift animate correctly through the MXS sequence.

How are you exporting the sequence exactly? I've used Render>Current pass. Did you use the export feature? Which version of SI and Maxwell plugin?
I use export--->maxwell scene--->export animation and latest plugin. Ill wait for V3 :)
By arch3d
Mihai wrote:Ok :) Are you using referenced MXS at all to not have so big MXS files?
Yes i am using references, instances,and ice...but my scene is huge. I hope ill post effect soon:)
By raduc
I've tried to replicate this and something similar happens when XSI has both the FOV and Focal Length parameters animated in which case the FOV will take precedence. If this is not the case can you send me a simplified version of the scene (if possible just the camera animation) so I can have a look and see what's wrong ?
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]