By JDHill
For anyone experiencing this issue, please try the just-uploaded 3.2.1 plugin (from the betas page); we received an example file over the weekend and found an issue that could produce this error with certain objects.
By walterfog
JDHill wrote:For anyone experiencing this issue, please try the just-uploaded 3.2.1 plugin (from the betas page); we received an example file over the weekend and found an issue that could produce this error with certain objects.
i try to install the 3.2.1 plugin beta, but it seems not be compatible with the 3.2 engine... scene object and camera tag seems to not work... i cannot find camera setting and also scene setting....

does we have to download any beta new maxwell engine ???
By JDHill
It sounds like you may have two versions of the plugin installed in your Cinema plugins folder. That, or your plugin was damaged when downloading or unzipping, so please delete all Maxwell plugin folders from your Cinema plugins folder, and download/install a fresh copy.
By walterfog
ok... i re install the beta plugin and now works fine...

it seems that now the export issue were solved and the plugin works fine..... thanks a lot guys....

and best wishes :)

walter
By fv
me too, it works rather well now. I am very relieved about this. Tx.
I can now use the Laubwerk plant kits in C4D and bring all of it into Studio. The materials seem to work good now as well even without converting them.
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]