Hi

I imported a SD File from RF 2012. In the preferences of RF i setup the axis system to C4D. I don´t understand , all imported SD Files from RF are shown in the correct rotation in the viewport of C4D. But in FIRE and as well as in Maxwell Renderer the SD-Objects are rotated by 90 degrees. What´s wrong here ?

Best,
Tom
There are some issues with extensions (RF meshes, particles, SD) when running in Fire in Cinema, could you please check and see if you observe an incorrect rotation when you render in Maxwell Render? Also please make sure you are using the current RF plugin.
JDHill wrote:There are some issues with extensions (RF meshes, particles, SD) when running in Fire in Cinema, could you please check and see if you observe an incorrect rotation when you render in Maxwell Render? Also please make sure you are using the current RF plugin.
I checked it, in Maxwell Renderer its correct, but in FIRE its not correct. I´m using the actual and latest plugins of NL in C4D.
Aniki wrote:Apparently I had fewer issues this way and may sd files always match in C4D and RF, vice versa;)
Uppss :) .. sound´s good, will check it , i was some time offline and just saw the new comments ...
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]