By Rochr
Don´t know if anyone else has experienced this or if this is a know issue?
Keep getting this same error everytime i try to render something.

I´m using Cinema R13.061 and Maxwell for Cinema 2.7.0 R12-R13
By JDHill
Could you please copy here the exact error message, if it says anything more? Also, is it reproducible using a fresh, simple scene (i.e. a cube)? We are currently debugging an issue that sounds like it may be the same one, in that case being caused by degenerate meshes (specifically, it appears it may be due to coincident vertices). If possible, I would like to get a copy of your scene; my email is jeremy at nextlimit dotcom.
By Rochr
Thanks JD. At first i actually thought i had an issue with my meshes (booleans=messy), but i get the exact same thing with a cube, so it´s definitely reproducible.
Sending you a zip with both my wip and the single cube. And here´s a screenshot of the error message:

By JDHill
The only way I have found to reproduce this error message is to roll Maxwell back to version 2.5.1, in which case, I get precisely the same message, with both files (2.6 and greater report that the MXS is too new to be read). I also notice in that in your screenshot, the camera panel is missing its EXIF section, so I believe that you may not have installed Maxwell 2.7, to go with the 2.7 plugin, or that the installation was not entirely successful. So please check that possibility and let me know if this seems to be a correct diagnosis.

(cool model, by the way -- as usual)
By Rochr
You´re the man! :)

Yep, that was precisely it. I did install the plugin, but for some reason forgot to install the 2.7 patch.
Works as it should now.

Thanks a lot there Jeremy.
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]