By giacob
i have installed the new plugin version , but when i try and browse to the material gallery nothing happens and the gallery windows doesnt pop up... in studio gallery works fine
anybody can help me? cpuld be some problem of direwall permission or what?
thanks in advance
By mgroeteke
giacob wrote:i have installed the new plugin version , but when i try and browse to the material gallery nothing happens and the gallery windows doesnt pop up... in studio gallery works fine
anybody can help me? cpuld be some problem of direwall permission or what?
thanks in advance
works fine here, but i'm on a mac.

however: did you follow those steps: in the browser dialog, enter any search item for materials and hit search. if not stored previously, a request for your login info to your maxwell account will appear. enter account details and then hit search again. all requested materials will appear in the list below.

if this doesn't work for you, let me know...

cheers

markus
By giacob
hello,
thanks for your answer but its just the browser dialog that doesnt pop up. In studio and material editor all work fine...
By dariolanza
Hi,

Aside from reinstalling the plugin, keep in mind to set your MXMGallery user credentials in the MXED application (the Maxwell Material standalone Editor, the application with the purple icon).
The, in its File>Preferences, you have to set your MXMGallery username and password.

This is the place where your plugin checks your credentials when accessing the MXMGallery through the plugin.

The same credentials must be set also in Studio (also in its File>Preferences panel). This is the place Studio checks your credentials when accessing the MXMGallery through Studio.

In addition to that, may sure your firewall is not blocking your Lightwave to connect to the internet. I believe this is the ultimate reason why you can not browse the gallery from within Lightwave.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Dario Lanza
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]