I can't start a region render either with selecting snapshot and then pressing region render button or with setting maxwell camera parameters. In either way maxwell is launched with the full region settings. It definitely worked several days ago so I assume it was broken by beta 3.0.13?

Maya 2015 SP2, maxwell_maya_osx_3.0.13
Update:

I localised the bug. It happens when region coordinates are set to absolute and test resolution is set to 50%. It looks like the plugin is not multiplying coordinates by test resolution factor and gets wrong coordinates that are outside of render region. When I switch to relative coordinates or set test resolution to 100% it works fine.
Hi,

I've had a look over the scene, in this case the issue comes from the way the region parameters are interpreted. The start/end parameters are the absolute positions where the region starts and ends on the rendered frame as opposed to Start X, Start Y, Width, Height, when the start of the region is bigger than the end we made the plugin render the entire frame.
If I understand correctly and you set the End X and End Y parameters as the width and height, then the equivalent values would be Start X - 0.5, Start Y - 0.3, End X - 0.75, End Y - 0.55

Regards,
Radu
Hm, this is strange, it somehow changed to incorrect values. Sorry about that. If I find what caused this change I'll post an update as I am sure that originally the numbers were set correctly, it was a direct copy of another scene that has correct values.

Ok, what about this scene: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/724 ... st2.mb.zip

Please set test resolution to 10% then select Render > render_cam and get a full scene rendered.

Thank you.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]