By zoot
hi,

i have a problem with the maxwell tab in the attribute editor. the maxwell tab doesn't show up, instead all the maxwell specific controls are placed in the extra attributes tab without a proper layout. its ok to work like this but i'm wondering if there isn't a easy way to fix this, since its a little unhandy like this.

i'm using Extension for Maya 2014 Service Pack 1.
Maxwell plug-in for Maya version 2.7.20.

on startup i get the following error message:
Code: Select all
// Warning: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2014/scripts/others/maxwellMain.mel line 15: Converting string "Extension" to an int value of 0. // 
// Warning: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2014/scripts/others/maxwellMain.mel line 19: Converting string "" to an int value of 0. // 
// Warning: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2014/scripts/others/maxwellMain.mel line 15: Converting string "Extension" to an int value of 0. // 
// Warning: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2014/scripts/others/maxwellMain.mel line 19: Converting string "" to an int value of 0. // 
// Error: Cannot find procedure "maxwellInstallAEHook". // 
i guess this has something to do with the string returned by the about cmd for the extension version of maya but im not sure if this is somehow related to the missing maxwell tab in the attribute editor.

i already tried deactivating all other installed plugins, but they are not causing the problem.

anybody else using the extension version of maya and having the same problem?
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]