If maxwell plugin is set to bring the maxwell rendered image into render view.. for everytime I hit render the plugin also brings in black/blue images as renders before the actual render is in..

so when i hit render.. the renderview window flashes twice and two images one totally black and one totally blue come in (I noticed sometimes the black one is whatever I already had saved as an image in renderview window.. like a previous mayasoftware render) and then AFTER maxwell finishes rendering it brings in the maxwel window render.. so for every maxwell render there are 3 images saved into renderview.. a black and blue and the render...

maya 2009x64 winxp64

-I also checked my maya prefrences for renderview that let you save all images in renderview (instead of hiting the save arrow) and that if disabled .. but yet the black n blue rneders are still "saved"...

Im not totally sure its a maxwell plugin error or maya bug
anyone help? or experience this problem or can help out to tell me what to change in maybe my maya prefs?
_L
K this was NOT a maxwell problem.. but a maya renderview setting..

IN render view.. I rightclicked goto RENDER> and UNCHECK "Render All Layers"

I had this checked on from a project a while back where i was rendering to maya render layers.. and it was keeping blue/black images when id render thru maxwell plugin..
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]