By Tok_Tok
Hello,

When going to the render settings in Max 2016, selecting the render time and then pressing TAB two times the whole program crashes.

I also would like to request an option to save the settings you chose as a preset. The same way you can save the Renderer as a preset. I need to change quite a few settings every time I start a new scene.

I'm using the 3.1.9 version.
By bruno.sdi
Hi there,
The crash with TAB doesn't crash 2014 here... As for saving the render settings, you can do all the changes you want (renderer, time, sl, etc) and then save it as a render preset and use it in the future. Or even better, do those changes on a blank file and save that file as the startup file so that way every time you open a new scene those settings are already there and you don't have to load your render preset saved.
Hope that helps.
By Tok_Tok
As for saving the render settings, you can do all the changes you want (renderer, time, sl, etc) and then save it as a render preset and use it in the future. Or even better, do those changes on a blank file and save that file as the startup file so that way every time you open a new scene those settings are already there and you don't have to load your render preset saved.
That's a very good idea, never thought of it. :) Thanks!
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]