#382884
I just finished the MXM test and it had no effect on this issue. I compared three material options within an MXSRef:

1.) Imported from MXM
2.) MXM Reference (embedded in scene)
3.) MXM Reference (path reference to source MXM file)

All options worked correctly.
#382896
That's good news :D At least I didn't discover a new bug, and the scene works in the dev branch. I'll just use references somewhat sparingly until the next core update comes out. We have plenty of space on our file server, so the increased disk size isn't really a problem for us. It's just nice to be able to cut down the sequence export time.

Thanks again for looking into this Mihnea! Take care!
sending rendering to render farm

Hi I work in Rhino 5 and render with Maxwell 4 a[…]

Pricing

There is a big problem here. I have used Maxell […]

Even with low number of polygons you don't have to[…]

I had some very strong highlights in some material[…]