By egmehl
Whoa, you're fast! I just made a duplicate announcement, not thinking someone would have already spotted it.

edit-I just cleared my redundant post out, no need to spam the boards here :)

Enjoy!
By sandykoufax
egmehl wrote:Whoa, you're fast! I just made a duplicate announcement, not thinking someone would have already spotted it.

edit-I just cleared my redundant post out, no need to spam the boards here :)

Enjoy!
Are you the man ?
Really big thank you.
And I'm sorry. I spoiled you surprising announcement.
By numerobis
WOW! this looks great! i'll test it 8)
thanks Eric!

@JD... can we have something like this for sketchup?!? ;) :mrgreen:
Last edited by numerobis on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Miguel Piñón
Hi, i just install it and this error message bring me........... what I'm doing wrong?
I run the script, install the tool and?

Thanks!
Mike

By egmehl
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, I'm glad you are liking it!

Miguel, you've found my first bug. It's a problem with multi-sub materials, if you have slots that say "None" in the place for the material. I'll update it tonight and get a fix uploaded.

edit - the workaround I originally proposed doesn't work quite right, I'll have a code update soon.
By Miguel Piñón
egmehl wrote:Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, I'm glad you are liking it!

Miguel, you've found my first bug. It's a problem with multi-sub materials, if you have slots that say "None" in the place for the material. I'll update it tonight and get a fix uploaded.

edit - the workaround I originally proposed doesn't work quite right, I'll have a code update soon.
Thanks you Eric, this script looks very promising!!!

looking forward for the update 8)
By Miguel Piñón
egmehl wrote:Ok everyone, sorry for the inconvenience, but I got the fix up. You can grab it here: http://emdesignviz.com/blog/maxwell-light-lister/ Just run it again, and any icons you set up will be updated.

It should clear up any problems with multi-materials, thanks for pointing it out Miguel :)
Hi Eric,

I already downloaded the new script update but the same error message still there :(
the installation I made just run the new script but didn't solve the error...... erase the old one and reinstalling the new and still the error message.

I test in new scene only with a Maxwell light (don't polygon with an emitter material) and the bug still there.

I'm doing something wrong?

thanks my friend
By egmehl
Hi Miguel,
Sorry you're still having problems. Can you post a screenshot like you did last time? That was perfect and helped me figure out where the problem was.
By Miguel Piñón
egmehl wrote:Hi Miguel,
Sorry you're still having problems. Can you post a screenshot like you did last time? That was perfect and helped me figure out where the problem was.
Sure Eric here you are, and thanks for your fast help 8)

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]