Everything related to SDK.
By seghier
Hello
i run the script of maxwell tool in MAC on virtual system
like in windows i rename pymaxwell4.py to __ini__.py than i replace MAXWELL 3 by MAXWELL 4
the problem now in this line :
Code: Select all
elif sys.platform == 'darwin':
		parameters.insert(0,'/Applications/Maxwell 3/Maxwell.app/Contents/MacOs/Maxwell');
when i run the script and try to render a scene i got this error :

File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pymaxwell/__init__.py", line 135, in runMaxwell
    subprocess.call(parameters);
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/subprocess.py", line 247, in call
    with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p:
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/subprocess.py", line 676, in __init__
    restore_signals, start_new_session)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/subprocess.py", line 1289, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Applications/Maxwell 3/Maxwell.app/Contents/MacOs/Maxwell'
i tried to rename the location to : parameters.insert(0,'/Applications/Maxwell Render 4');
but i got another error :
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pymaxwell/__init__.py", line 135, in runMaxwell
    subprocess.call(parameters);
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/subprocess.py", line 247, in call
    with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p:
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/subprocess.py", line 676, in __init__
    restore_signals, start_new_session)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/subprocess.py", line 1289, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]