Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
------------ UPDATE 23.04.2007 ----------

Hi all! I think it´s time to show some client work, done within the last year with maxwell. Most of these images are postworked with people, green or even added some cinema4d passes like special reflection, volumetric lighting and ambient occlusion.

------------ NEW UPDATE 22.06.2006 ----------

re-renderd some images you all know :D with the V1 as a comparison.. i´ve let them cook for 2 days or so, rendered in 2k and downsized.
overall, i find the glass in beta way better than in V1, maybe it´s me or my glass settings, but it´s supposed to be the same as dielectric material used last year.

EDIT: these are the images without level adjustment. need to get used to my new eizo screens, i guess... ;-) levels were not well done.

one new shot:

and here the other 2:

for the record, the "old" levelled images: table shot , model shot

------------ BETA IMAGES TILL 26.01.2006 ------------

now, as i finally found some time to play around with maxwell properly :), here some images of the recent work:

all images done with cinemaxwell 0.6c, rendered on a dual xeon 3.2 ghz. original size was 2k, despite from downsizing no postwork. rendering times were around 16-20 hours, sampling level 15-17 reached.

this is a design for an architectural office i did years ago during my architectural studies, newly equipped with furniture.
settings: physical sky / sunlight location:berlin, 14h

the model on the table is my architectural diploma 3d model.. despite checking normals i experienced the black dots here, still some visible in the roof structure. the render preview was full of it.

sunlight study without glass, as the dielectric material doesn´t let the direct sunrays go through..
settings: physical sky / sunlight location:berlin, 11h

night shot. still noisy, should cook a bit longer... (sl 14 reached)
settings: skydome with dark color, intensity 3, 30 emitters
some neat image applied.

this exhibition room is a new design, a possibility to exhibit the own work.. :)
settings: physical sky / sunlight location:madrid, 13h, rendering time for the first one 40 hours

----------------- U P D A T E 24 . 10 . 2005 --------------------

hello folks, a little update for your eyes.. waiting for 1.0!
another project rerendered with mw, it´s my girlfriends diploma work. it is the design for an art hotel in graz in austria. artists work here in the same rooms where usual guests stay, the share their thoughts and live within an environment full of art.. well, a better explanation would make the author herself.. :)

anyway, hopefully there´s some time to do more renderings of this project and to show you the interior..

image rendered in 2k, downsized. reduced saturation a bit. rt:19h sl:18.5 on dualxeon 3.2, physical sky, no sunlight

cheers. alex

----------------- U P D A T E 05 . 01 . 2006 --------------------

hi again and a happy new year to everyone!

being on holiday in barcelona over christmas/new years with my family, i left my workstation running in the office to cook some more renderings..

this time it´s my own diploma work two years ago, reworked for maxwell (aligning normals and cleaning geometry) and all rendered with maxwell beta, cinema 4d and plugin 0.6c. i still want to add more things like furniture and stuff, so i started from the outside.

the building is a design for the new IDI, the International Design Institute in Chicago. All steel and glass!

render times are pretty high: between 25 and 120 hours on my dual xeon 3.2ghz, render size was 2k. illumination by physical sky.

i will keep on rendering more images of this project, so stay tuned!

alex

----------------- U P D A T E 11 . 01 . 2006 --------------------

g´day,

some more images of the IDI, as mentioned above.. this time interior as well.. have fun!

and one more exterior shot..

Last edited by rendertaxi on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
By sam7
:shock: wow!

Really nice and clean!!

What about rendering times?
By oz42
Wow, fantastic.

I was expecting us to zoom in on the architectural model on the table and end up back in the room we strated in! I a wonderful cyclic animation.

Great work.
By tom
Hey taxi! :D perfect
Last edited by tom on Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Maya69
woooooooooooooa

i very impress for job

can you give info for making of image ?
By Jun In Gi
:shock:
really really impressive work. especially i see clean and clean image.

nice modelling. i have the same model of chair in your scene which i tried to make looks like that. but after i see your model, i'm to be ashamed. if you don't mind, could you share your chair modelling?

anyway good job.
Last edited by Jun In Gi on Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 216coupe
wow !!!!
Spettacolare !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
By Mihai
Impressive....most impressive :D

I really like the metal ceiling, weare so used with seeing flat, white ceilings.
By x_site
:: showoff.... :?

Seriously, great work mate.... ::
By BEM
Every rendering is great.
Absolutely fabulous!!

BEM
By deesee
Incredible!! Some of the best architectural renderings I've seen on here!! Like I've said before, I look at images like this and say, "how the hell do these guys do it???"

Did you model the small "models" at a larger scale and then scale them down?
By lwan
they're all great, even if i don't like when we can see maxwell sky directly (looks kinda 'flat'). my favorite is "bau_03.jpg"

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]