Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By Bubbaloo
When starting a gallery, the first few are supposed to suck... At least that's how I did it. :lol:

Looks awesome, hope to see more from you.
By Mattia Sullini
Cool...it's finished then. Impressive modeling and render, bravissimo!
By macray
The bike looks really cool but the Porsche sucks.

Come on - when do you see a car with a dull finish except in the army? The finishing looks ridiculous on an otherwise great car. The rims and the seats look great, but the carpaint... I don't like.
By -Adrian
SLR 722 Black Matte for example.

Nice renders phil, i didn't know the Porsche-phil is the Bike-phil, you need an avatar or something :P
By Bubbaloo
macray wrote:The bike looks really cool but the Porsche sucks.

Come on - when do you see a car with a dull finish except in the army? The finishing looks ridiculous on an otherwise great car. The rims and the seats look great, but the carpaint... I don't like.
Serious? :lol: :roll:

Amazing work again.
By philmartin
Thanks Macray, all comments welcome. I was trying to achieve a softer look in this render, after looking at some of my reference photos, I guess I could have added a little more reflection.
By philmartin
Thanks Brian and Adrian... I'll work on an avatar.
By kami
I love the porsche! great finish!
By philmartin
I'm calling the Porsche done. Thanks for all the help in the WIP section all comments were helpful and welcome.
By reaver
Nice renders mate, although "refinery" probably isn't the right word it sounds like a processing plant. :)
I'd have gone with "refinement"

Apart from that niggle gr8 renders.
By .ST3.
macray wrote:The bike looks really cool but the Porsche sucks.

actually it is becoming more common, lambo just released matte versions of some of their colours and alot of people like the different feel that a matte effect gives,i know i do!

lovely renders mate
By philmartin
Thanks Kami, Reaver, ST3 and Sandy for all the positive comments.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]