Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By Xlars
Lovely renders .. done with M~R 1.1 ?
By SunlightRocker
I LOVE the chair with the red background. Thats the most beautiful red color in the world. :D (The chair is pretty awsome to ;) )
By segnoprogetto
For Xlars him the renders have been realized with the 1.1

For dd_ I hope to be able to grow and to be able to reach the quality that I see in this site I still have so much to learn from you

For SunlightRocker thanks for the red the chair is a ble awsome, a model of the Everimotion.

Thanks to all for the compliments and if you have some suggestions to improve you imagine her/it tell me pure.
Good job and good render to everybody
:wink:
By Xlars
Thanks for the information .. love all your renders especially the last one with the two chairs and the water view .. excellent idea and realization
By segnoprogetto
Thanks "Xlars", I think that she am the devotion to bring to the realization of excellent rendering, has however to still make a lot of road.
:wink:
By glypticmax
Beautiful work.
The chairs stand out for me, as I also do product shots, and getting something interesting out of *a thing* sitting still is not easy.
If you're on the road, I'm still in the garage.
By jotero
nice :D
By segnoprogetto
For "Glypticmax" thanks, then it doesn't stay you whether to turn on the motor and to depart courage, is sure that with a of job you will get some good jobs, I have just gone out of the garage I am alone on the avenue that brings to the road.

For "Sandykoufax" and "Jotero" thanks! Have very also admired all of your jobs are good!!!

Boys excused my very bad English.... :wink:
By Maya69
i like your simplicite

very good work
By Hervé
I really like the first one... very simple.. yet super efficient.. master piece ! 8)
By segnoprogetto
Thanks "Maya69" simplicity is the thing that I love more.

Thanks "Hervè" the first image is the remaking of an advertising image that I had seen on a magazine.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]