Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By SunlightRocker
Hi.

Just wanted to say that I have updated my homepage with stuff.

http://www.blackbullet.se

The homepage is made from Photoshop CS 2 automatic template that I found just some days ago. Didnt know about it.

There is not just maxwell jobs there, but I think sort them out. :P

Thanks.

// Tobias
Last edited by SunlightRocker on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
By MarkM
Is it that time a year again all ready? :lol:

Very nice overall….
Maybe try the DOF the other way around the further you look down the pencil the more blurry you see? And maybe tone down the yellow jut a tad.

Keep them coming!

Cheers,
Mark
By x_site
do one showing the eraser deleting the pencil...
By SunlightRocker
Great idé for testing Motion Blur. :P Thanks x_site
By SunlightRocker
Thanks Max, I'll keep that in mind. Remind, Im a newbie. :P
By SunlightRocker
New pictures added. Hope U like them.

// Tobias
By segnoprogetto
Very very nice renders !!!
By Eric Lagman
The modelling is nice, but I am not sure why they are floating over water? The context can make or break the realisim. Assuming realisim is what you are after. Maybe not. Floating in midair product shots that are shot outdoors are never going to look real because that doesnt usually happen. I would like to see these in a studio setup with a backdrop and some dramatic lighting like maximus mentioned. Or in proper context next to a stereo or ipod. For a "newbie" though I would say you are doing very well with your renders. Looking forward to more images :)
By SunlightRocker
Well, In Matrix, they jump from skyscrapes. And thats not what we can do in reality, is it? But it looks real...

Why must everything be set up like in real life??? This is what I like about 3D AND photorealism, "take pictures" that You cant take with a camera in real life. But, maybe thats just me.
By Eric Lagman
SunlightRocker wrote:Why must everything be set up like in real life???
It doesnt have to, but doing it because you can doesn't make it more intersting from a visual standpoint in this case. It looks like it has been cut out in photoshop and placed over an image of water. The water is distracting away from the main focus of the image which I assume to be the headphones. Its just my opinion though. There is no right or wrong way to render a pair of headphones like you say. Just wanted to give you some constructive critique, please dont think that I am saying you are wrong in some way by rendering the headphones floating over a lake. I am just curios to what they would look like in a different enviornment is all.

Just a side comment, as far as your comment to the matrix and people floating in the air. That was a movie, with a story built up around it that creates a suspension of disbelief for the viewers. Here I have no back story of images as to why the headphones are floating so belief is not suspended that those are real headphones that can fly in mid air. If there was a render preceededing these of the headphones eating a blue pill then I would buy it.
By SunlightRocker
Eric Lagman wrote:If there was a render preceededing these of the headphones eating a blue pill then I would buy it.
LOL Thats funny.

Im kinda bussy right now, but I have plans on a animation explaining why they are floating in mid air over the water. You will see. :)

Thanks for your constructive critique anyway. Thats what we learn from . :)
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]